/ Ledigt job: Product Support Specialist
Ledigt job: Product Support Specialist
We are looking for a Product Support Specialist
In this position you will provide the leadership role for product and agronomic solutions’ systems, technical advice as well as sales assistance to dealers to achieve a profitable market share growth in Sprayers and FarmSight. You will work from an office based in Malmö.
The major duties are:
- Leading the development and delivery of product sales promotion and agronomic solutions to channel dealers and end users to maximize sales and meet customer’s needs.
- Counseling and developing dealers regarding product, agronomic solutions, sales and marketing related matters to optimize capabilities.
- Providing sales support to dealers with direct customer contact through specialized product expertise to support the market share targets in line with the strategic goals.
- Presenting and demonstrating agronomic solutions at key events and shows.
- Establishing the interface with sales branches, factory marketing, product planning and dealers to provide accurate data and analysis to improve product market intelligence, product performance and promote sales activities on specific products.
- Providing feedback to other business units on customer and channel partner product improvement requests for agronomic solutions.
- Providing training to increase awareness and adaption of farming systems solutions.
To be successful in this position, you need to:
Have an understanding of farming in a professional environment and have capability to independently talk to dealers and customers about farming.
Have knowledge of products and services to enhance and support customers in their farming operations.
Be accurate, well organized, flexible and a good team player.
Have intermediate level of computer skills (MS Office applications).
Be fluent in English
Be willing to travel regularly in several markets.
We are looking for a person with a degree in agriculture and with work experience from a similar position.
By submitting this information, you authorize Deere & Company to transmit, store and circulate it as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Your application will be treated confidentially.
Further information about John Deere is available on www.JohnDeere.com.